North America Union Patent and Trademark Office and North America Intellectual Property Corporation conduct NAIP Portal Site (hereinafter referred to as the “NAIP Portal”).
- All content published on the NAIP Portal, including but not limited to articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, other digital files, site design and layout, is subject to the copyright laws of the Republic of China (Taiwan), international copyright laws and intellectual property rights related to legal protection. Related intellectual property rights include, but are not limited to, trademarks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets and proprietary technology.
- All content on the NAIP Portal is copyright NAIP or the content provider (legal rights holder). Without explicit consent from NAIP or the legal rights holder you may not:
- sell, transfer, lease, loan, license, sub-license, distribute or in any way exploit the content for commercial purposes.
- upload the content to any other website or provide the content in any other manner for any person to use.
- utilize the content in association with obscene, abusive, defamatory or any illegal behavior which does not meet the provisions of copyright or other laws.
- modify or edit the content for any of the purposes listed above.
- The NAIP Portal contains content or links to content provided by and copyright third-parties. The NAIP Portal does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or completeness or this content.
- You may download or copy the contents or services of the NAIP Portal for non-commercial use only. The content may not be transmitted, distributed or made available in any form or manner to the public. You must comply with all conditions listed above and may not alter, transmit, broadcast, resell, reproduce, adapt, distribute, perform, display or utilize the content or services provided on the NAIP Portal, in whole or in part, for profit or gain.
- Alteration or removal of copyright, trademark or other legal notices published on the NAIP Portal is strictly prohibited.